Once again, summer is whizzing by.
Now, it had become a regular occurrence that I take a couple months off of sewing, blogging, and just social media in general because there just aren’t enough hours in the day, ya know?
And, to be honest, I’m happy to do it too.
Many reasons include:
- 1.Our kids are growing fast, and I know they would much rather be spending time with us then be dressed to the nines…..
- 2. My customers are also not in the spending mood during summer months, as they are doing the same with their own families…..
- 3. This break allows me to relax and renew my zeal for my craft.
- 4. This year….my sewing studio got ripped apart due to a flood….so the break extends!
- 5. and the MOST exciting. We’ve been prepping/planning TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!
To say we are excited would be a MASSIVE understatement.
The KIDS HAVE NO IDEA.
(so if you know us and see us IN REAL LIFE…..please don’t mention ANYTHING)
We actually had this trip planned for October of 2020, but for reasons related to the pandemic, we decided to postpone…and although it was a hard decision, I truly believe it was for the best. (Kids didn’t know about it then either 😉 )
Obviously, I love to craft and sew, but Disney can be OVERWHELMING with ALL OF THE THINGS….so I’m trying to make it less stressful and still feel as though I’m using my talents to a degree that will appease, well….me. LOL! Plus….everything can get VERY expensive, so what I will say is …… I’m trying to be OVER.THE.TOP. Magical on a not-so-Magical-Budget.
I know, I know…..I’ve been told by many….the kiddos won’t remember all the “Things”…..they’ll remember the experience…so, I keep trying to remind myself to: Reign it in. Ask for help. and LET (SOME OF) IT GO!
Over the next couple weeks, I am planning on sharing some more of things I’ve made to make our visit even MORE MAGICAL….so hold on to your EARS!